Over the years, I’ve had the pleasure to work with truly amazing people. It’s really a dream that I came to be in the Arts in Context Manager at the Children’s Museum of Pittsburgh and MuseumLab. While much of my job is administrative, I’ve had the pleasure of collaborating with a range of artists to create something truly whimsical.
- Channel an interactive exhibition about intergenerational communication curated by Sean Beauford // MuseumLab – Pittsburgh, Pa 2019
- Create and Curate summer intensive, a 2 week summer camp for middle school students with Sean Beauford // MuseumLab – Pittsburgh, Pa 2019
- Culinary Journey Around the World, a collaboration with the Children’s Museum’s Cafe Manager, Chuck, where we collaborated in pairing performing groups and new cuisines to the museum // Children’s Museum of Pittsburgh 2018-2019
- fragments, collaborated in the creation of an accumulative performance process that layers movement, sound, and mark making to build a textural landscape over the process of a day with slowdanger (Anna Thompson & Taylor Knight), Ru Emmons, David Bernabo, O’ryan the Omazing // Children’s Museum 2018
- Produced Rube Fest, opening weekend celebration for the “Rube Goldberg: The World of Hilarious Invention” exhibit. Collaborators included: O’Ryan the O’Mazing, slowdanger, Ru Emmons, Lee Robinson, Missy Moreno, Isaac Bower, Colin Pinto-Martin, Juan Fernandez in the production of the Idea Factory, Attack Theater, Willy James, The Climbing Wall, and Zero Fossil // Children’s Museum of Pittsburgh, 2018
Events I’ve participated in:
- Raw Draw, fundraiser for Neu Kirche // 2015 & 2016